1. BRAIN GAMES: put a few selected items that inspire you on your desk. It ignites your brain to get to work. I was watching Shark Tank and was impressed by this toy. It helps to reduce stress and anxiety called the Fidgetland Noah – As Seen on Shark Tank. Its a handheld device that stimulates the mind with movement.
2. COLOR: Different colors have different effects on your brain. The color green boosts your imagination and is called the “strength provider” where its good for your immune system and can be used in your spaces to portray nature and growth. I painted my walls SW Soft Sage 9647 which coordinates nicely with the abstract wallpaper that reminds me of slices of earth from Carl Robinson. Spreading some botanicals or images of nature abound you has health benefits like lowering your blood pressure, heart rate and stress levels.
3. LIGHT: carve out space that has natural light. Open space with light stimulates creativity and productivity.
4. GOOD AIR: air purifiers are good for your home office. They will trap a high percentage of the airborne allergens and irritants that flow through the filters like getting rid of dust, mold, Volatile Organic Compounds, smoke odor, pet dander, or pollen.
5. TRANSFORMABLE FURNITURE: there are sit to stand tabletops on the market that can adjust to your liking. The movement of the table keeps your business stuff in place. I came across Autonomous desks.
Please subscribe and get more MAD news!
LEARN MORE ABOUT MICHELE
Headsup: my posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, you will not pay a penny more, but MAD will get a small commission which helps keep the lights on. Thanks!